Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Developments and Such

So, I have came to a couple of realizations over the last week or two.  It has lead to some changes in the games I play and things I do, which inevitably leads to a change in the content that you will get on this site.

So I'm not really playing WoW anymore.  It may not seem like much but this is a pretty large development actually.  I have played WoW since about a month after vanilla dropped, pretty solid the whole way through.  But in this last pre-expansion slump, I haven't been playing hardly at all, not for lake of things to do, just a general lack of interest.

As a matter of fact, I have found myself playing LoL more and more, to the point that it is drowning out just about any other game.  So there may be some slow points in the future while I try to find a way to provide content for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment