Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Crowd Control in 1.0.5

So linking the Diablo Fans post on it,  crowd control is getting re balanced next patch, making it not completely useless in higher difficulties.  Which I am sure anyone that has seen a CC instantly fall off will be happy about.

Haven't played a whole lot, just a couple of bot matches to get the feel of champions on the free to play rotation that I haven't played before.  Something that I would recommend of anyone, because it gives you a chance to see what the champion is capable of while not being in a PvP where you need to be good with a champion.

No Diablo progress other than slowly selling my collection of rares off that I amassed over the weekend, should last me till this weekend when I can start from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment