Wednesday, June 20, 2012

D3

So today turned into another D3 day.  I had other plans but ended up getting dragged into it, largely because since LoL decided to shut the servers down for most of the playable time I had today, D3 was being played in the house by others.  And I couldn't pass up the opportunity to run the witch doctor a little more.

I have to say, I love the gargantuan.  Such an awesome tank, since the zombie dogs fail at it so bad.  Also, best combo ever, Soul Harvest with Siphon, I'm only level 23 and I get like 54 intelligence a monster, up to 5 stacks.  Run into the middle of a crowd blow it, run back out and zombie charger all over the place.

I am kind of baffled as to why I haven't seen gems go up on the RMAH.  Seems like a potentially profitable market, that while time consuming wouldn't be that hard to farm up if you were looking for a way to make money.  Of course the problem could be that people have no idea what to charge for them and are waiting for someone to post so they get an idea where they can go with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment