Wednesday, June 13, 2012

SC2

Not that it is something I talk about, but I figured I would throw it in with some speculation.  SC2 is on sale right now on the Blizzard store for 40$.  It is a good game, if you haven't already, you should go play it.  The speculation being if that heralds the release of Heart of the Swarm.  Not real sure, since it would be a good idea to put the game on sale before you release its expansion, but I haven't heard anything about a beta for HotS, nor am I sure that they will have one.

On another note, the real money auction house went live yesterday.  I am interested to see how the prices settle out, see if there will be any possibility to make money there.  I have plans for that if it appears we can, but that remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment